Tuesday, February 12, 2013



They Really Don’t Want You
To Learn How To
Invest

But
I Can Teach You
How To Invest And Start It Up
In Less Than An Hour
with Just
5,500Php Each!



PLUS: How I Increased My Cash Flow and Finally BROKE
The Debt Chain That Tied Us For Decades!

Fely and Benj Santiago IMG Truly Rich Makers Head Coach
Bro Bo Sanchez with TRM Mentors Fely and Benj Santiago

Benj The Investor

I know how it is to be really working hard for the money. And it pains me to see people like you lose your opportunity to make your money work for you. You may also be working for Multi-National companies as Managers, an OFW or a Seafarer. And you earn very well but that maybe is all you know! You earn from your jobs but don’t know how to really make your money work for you. You probably do not know how to invest correctly. Or, you may be investing without a coach or a guide, improperly, and not solidly founded on a purpose and plan. I want you to achieve the highest returns for your investments. I know it is your goal to be able to increase your money line so that you can have money working for you in your retirement years... It is also our PURPOSE … our MISSION to HELP you invest successfully...

You may have a lot of FEAR about investing because of your lack of knowledge or you may have been a victim of a scam that makes you wary of anything to do with investing. Or maybe, you simply do not know how to start and do not have anyone to guide you. I know the feeling because I had been in that situation. Fears can actually make you do more mistakes or immobilize you and make you a loser.

Based on a survey, 85% of Filipinos who put their money in the stocks market incorrectly lose their money..

I Want You To Invest Successfully!

Many of my friends who retired lost their retirement money in 3 years. Sue, went into failed business and investments for she did not learn how to invest properly and did not have a chance to get coached how to do it. She lost more than P2 Million of her retirement money in a franchised restaurant business. Sue is an Engineer and she does not know anything about the restaurant business. 

It's a pity that so many ordinary folks, retirees, government workers were duped by an investment scam called Aman Futures.

I had also been scammed for 250,000Php in a dubious investment scheme in “cell cards” in 1998.


What Can I Offer You? …

You do not have to go through the same painful experience I had and my friends had. I had learned to fail in the past and I’m using those past experiences as a lesson to show you how I started up correct  investing at age 51 and achieve financial freedom in 4 ½ Years! I will guide you how to Invest Successfully like we did on Three Levels of Investments that will give you Total Peace of Mind. We will guide you and help you execute your safe and secured investing within 24 Hours. Will provide you with a continuing guidance in investing.




You can experience this too... You can retire and have lots of money to take care of yourself, and your money doesn't get depleted. You can take your whole family, including your grand children on a yearly local tour, and once every two years on a pilgrimage to Holy Land Europe, and enjoy "gelato" in Italy where St. Francis once walked.





Imagine your children and grand children so happy to see you all the time. You have interest income coming from your very profitable investments that can fund all your retirement needs. You have money for your favourite social and civil organizations and you can continually support your church with your tithes and offerings. You had been a wise investor that you can leave inheritance to your children’s children




Let Me Tell You My Story…

Benj and Fely Santiago: Engineers turned Investors and Entrepreneurs



Fely and I are both Engineers by profession. Fely an Industrial Engineer and I am a Licensed Mechanical Engineer. We both worked for Multi-national companies as Managers. And we earn very well but that is all we know! We earned from our jobs but did not know how to really make our income earn for us. In simple terms, we did not know how to invest correctly. Yes, Fely and I tried investing in real properties, in local and US Stocks but it was all unguided, improper, and not solidly founded on a purpose and plan. What we thought as investing turned out to be accumulating liabilities. Instead of putting money into our pocket, our investments took more money from our pocket and further strained our cash flow. 

Fely and I lost a lot of opportunity due to our lack of know-how in investing in the tune of more than 100M Php! Yes, you read it right…we lost a 100 Million Peso Opportunity in investing. Because I did not give investing any serious focus. Fely and I never sought help, nor study investing seriously. We were so comfortable earning money from employment. 

Investing requires literacy. IMG gave that to us. We owe our investing know-how in Mutual Funds to IMG and Rex Mendoza. The link to them is Bro Bo Sanchez through his Truly Rich Coaching Seminar. Investing became so clear and simple: It’s Like Eating Cake!




Our journey towards the correct and purposeful investing happened this way .. We bought and read books by Bro Bo and Robert Kiyosaki, and many other books. In fact we have all the books of Bro Bo Sanchez about money and investing. We started with the “8 Secrets of the Truly Rich”, “Choose to be Wealthy”, and I love this book “ My Maid Invest in Stocks”. Fely and I attended the Financial Coaching seminar by Bro Bo in July of 2007.We executed what we learned and get ourselves updated and educated on a continuing basis.


Benj and Fely Santiago with Rex Mendoza (Leftmost)
Fely and I put to action what we learned from Bro Bo's Truly Rich Coaching Seminar and got into a company called IMG-International Marketing Group. Fely and I were coached how to manage our finances, how to get out of debts, and how to invest properly. We did not just learn…we started to do what we learned. And with discipline and consistency, we continued to do it since then till now.



Then, in 2009, we started to share our experience with our family and friends, encouraging them to follow our example. In about 3 years after my retirement, we were able to get out of our bad debts, had profitable investments, and were able to start to generate passive income, which reached 153,678 Php/month in 2012. Read our full story how we got out of debt on this book:


After more than 5 Years with IMG, Fely and I have been able to change more than 5000 people's lives all over the world. We also touch people’s lives in our mission as Financial Counselling Ministry Head of Bro Bo Sanchez PICC Feast. We also help out people build a solid financial foundation for their future through the Wealth Circle of Bro Bo Sanchez. Fely and I are now, debt free, happily retired business owner with profitable investments travelling the world coaching people how to achieve the same.


KEY BENEFITS YOU WILL GAIN

* You will receive a total guide and personal coaching on the “why and how” of correct investing. You will learn the 3 different levels  of investments that is right for your purpose and financial goals.. Personal coaching will assure your success.
It will really feel like you are just
“Eating cake”.


* You will be able to ACCESS in less than 24 hour the various, safe and profitable ways of investing in the first level Investment called Kaiser, second level Mutual Funds and third level Direct Stocks with a minimum Membership Fee with 1000 PHP Mutual Fund Investment for a Total Fee of only 5500Php each!


* You will be able to define the proper way and the most effective way to allocate your investments. You will be able to define for yourself and your family your short term and long term financial strategies that will allow you to be financially free!


* Sorry to disappoint you, I do not give guarantee that your investment will have no risk and earn immediately. It is not going to be a get rich quick scheme or a risk free investment... But I guarantee, if you follow my system which I personally experienced you can be financially free in less than 3 years.


* You will also have your privilege to get into an amazing Business Opportunity of helping people Save and Invest properly. A Business that you define your own quota, your own time, and YOU are your own BOSS! You own the business! 

    WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAM

 "I am a High School Graduate and never finished college. My family is poor, and I know the hardship of being poor. I do not want my children to have limited education like me. I want them to finish college. I want them to have a better life. And I am so happy I learned how to manage my finances and invest properly with a solid financial plan and strategy through Bro Benj and Sis Fely. It really works. I invest now in Mutual Funds and I earn passive income from my own business by simply sharing and helping other people how to properly save and invest” –Matin Leano


“I worked as engineer for Intel. After an early retirement from Intel, I put up a business (franchised outlet of meat products) together with my friends from Intel who were also given their early retirement package. After two years, I have not recovered my investments. I am glad I learned from Bro Benj and Sis Fely how to invest on safe and solid inestment vehicles (Kaiser Ultimate and Mutual Funds). I even got a bonus of being able to create my own business. Now, I have a very profitable business helping people save and invest and earn extra money I can save and invest. It really is amazing for I only invested insignificantly low amount against the investment I made in our failed franchise business.”- Nancy Martin

SO HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOU?

You probably would think this would cost you “lots of money" to learn how to invest and start it up immediately. It’s true that this COULD cost you more than P25,000 just for the seminars and investment planning.

But that’s not necessary, because it is part of our mission to help people save and invest correctly. Call  or Text me at 0920-902-1217 or email me at richbenj.santiago@gmail.com NOW!!!

BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

As an added BONUS, if you decide to join of our program, you will receive Monthly Updates, and a Quarterly Market Updates from the best Fund Manager with a combined total value of more than P30,000... All for FREE!

Call me NOW to set up your appointment! Send me an eMail NOW at richbenj.santiago@gmail.com Better yet, call me at 0920-902-1217… I would guarantee you a response within 24 hours no matter where I am… Just tell me I want to “invest like eating cake”…

See you soon!

God bless you,

Benjie and Fely Santiago

PS: Don’t procrastinate. Learn how to profitably invest NOW! Call me at 0920-902-1217 or email me at richbenj.santiago@gmail.com and we’ll sit down together and help you define your investment strategies for your future!

Benj Santiago with Bro Bo Sanchez on European Marian Pilgrimage





Benj and Fely Santiago in Sydney Hillsong Conference 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment